Pastel colour Buttercream Flower Cake粉色奶油花蛋糕

Last minute to make this beautiful cake for my dear 3rd sister's 70th birthday celebrations. At first, I wanted to make zebra cake without any dressing. Later, on second thought, I think I'd better decorate the cake since it's for birthday celebration. 😄Everyone was amazed at how beautiful the cake was! Yeah! 😘✌

This cake can be used vanilla chiffon cake or chocolate chiffon cake or any flavour sponge cake to make. Well, since I already made the zebra cake, so I'll have to use it.😉

Since I was in a rush to prepare this cake, so I decided to use Russian buttercream instead of Swiss meringue buttercream to decorate the cake. I like this Russian buttercream, is not too sweet and it's quick to prepare.😘




🎕🏵Pastel colour Buttercream Flower Cake粉色奶油花蛋糕🎕🏵


Zebra cake

Recipe can refer to here 👇:

https://bakewithkaren.blogspot.com/2022/12/zebra-sponge-cake.html


Russian Buttercream (Condensed Milk Buttercream)

Ingredients: 

250g  Salted or Unsalted Butter (Room Temperature)

180g  Sweetened Condensed Milk (Cold) ~ I used 150g


Method:

  1. Beat the butter until light and creamy.
  2. Add in condensed milk and continue beating until combine.
  3. Fill in a piping bag and decorate the cake as desire.


Russian buttercream recipe reference from:TwistyTaster

Happy Baking!


Comments