Chocolate Ganache Pecan Zebra Cake 巧克力奶油胡桃斑马蛋糕

While making a cake for my sister's birthday celebrations, I also make one more cake for her daughter in law too! Both bithday are on the same day. My 3rd sister is celebrating her Lunar calender birth date. I made a different flavour cake for her daughter in law~ Chocolate Ganache Pecan Zebra Cake 巧克力奶油胡桃斑马蛋糕 and buttercream cake 奶油斑马蛋糕 for my sister. 

I decorated the cake with chocolate ganache and topped with chopped walnuts. I decorated it with some buttercream flowers in the center. Yeah, it's perfect for  birthday celebration. Beautiful and elegant!💗





Chocolate Ganache Pecan Zebra Cake 巧克力奶油胡桃斑马蛋糕


Zebra cake

Recipe is here 👇:

https://bakewithkaren.blogspot.com/2022/12/zebra-sponge-cake.html


Chocolate Ganache:

Ingredients:
80g Chocolate  Button / Chopped chocolate block
80g Whipping cream 

Method:

  1. Heat up the Whipping cream slightly bubbly at the side, then pour onto Chocolate button, set aside.
  2. Stir the cream til the chocolate melted.

Happy Baking!


Comments