Dragon Fruit Cheesecake 火龙果芝士蛋糕

It’s been a while since I’ve made a non baked cheesecake. There're a lot of dragon fruit in the fridge, so I decided to make this beautiful dragon fruit cheeseake. I simply love the purplish pink colour in this cake. 😍💜💗

Well, I made this cake for my elder son's birthday celebration. Here, I wish you: 

       💗Happy Birthday, son, and all the best !💗





Dragon Fruit Cheesecake 火龙果芝士蛋糕

Ingredients - 

Base:

75g   Digestive biscuit  (crushed)

30g   Unsalted butter  (melted)

3 tsps  Gula Melaka syrup (optional)

* Mix well and put in the cake base, press well and chilled it.


Cheese mixture:

250g    Cream cheese 

60g      Castor sugar 

14g      Gelatine powder 

45g      Water 

200g    Whipping cream 

180g    Dragon fruit 

*Divide the mixture: 300g (plain)  and the remaining for dragon fruit puree.


Topping jelly:

20g     Dragon fruit ( puree and strain it, just used the juice for colouring)

200g   Water 

15g     Castor sugar 

5g       Gelatine powder 

* Mix all ingredients, and microwave for 20 seconds.


Happy Making!


Comments