Beautiful Marble Butter Cake 美丽的大理石蛋糕

This was my second time to make this pretty and yummy butter cake. I'm still fumbled with the right temperature to bake this cake. Anyway, the cake is luscious, tender, with a delicate flavor and velvety texture. Most importantly, the formula guarantees to yield a consistent result. No more lumps, cracks, and coarse texture like before. But.... I noticed that the cake surface was a bit sticky to the touch once they are cooled! Hmm... I think they were stored in an airtight container before they were completely cold and causing some condensation to form. Or I'm still not really knowing and understanding my oven? Hhm... so take note my dear baking friends! 😊

I half the recipe from my previous baked and did some minor modifiacation. The cake turned out softer than my previous baked!😘









👆 Beautiful roses pattern🌹😍


Beautiful Marble Butter Cake 美丽的大理石牛油蛋糕

Ingredients:
3   eggs 
110g All purpose flour
60g granulated sugar
1 tsp ovalette/ake emulsifier (15g)
60g full cream milk
30g sweet condensed milk
75g salted butter (melted)

Method:

  1. Lightly  grease the 16x16x6cm square pan and line with baking paper.
  2. Preheat the oven to160°C.
  3. Pour in all the ingredients except butter in a stand mixer bowl and beat until thick and pale yellow in color.
  4. Slowly add in melted butter and continue beating until well combined.
  5. Divide the batter accordiing to the colour you want to make.
  6. Pour the plain batter into the greased baking pan. Shake it lightly to distribute the cake batter evenly. 
  7. Design the pattern of cake with the colour batter.
  8. Bake the cake about 40 - 45 minutes at 150°C. Use a cake tester to test doneness.

Note:
You may want to substitute the melted butter with corn oil. However, a sponge cake made with good quality butter has a better flavor.

Happy Baking!


Comments