Cream Cheese Pudding Cake/Baked Cheese Tart

Today is my girl's birthday. So I decided t make something is beautiful and different cake for her.😘







 👆 As we are still in MCO( Movement control Order) situations, a face mask is needed and is a must to wear if you are going out. She purposely wearing a mask to take a photo.😅

👆 I'm happy with the cake decorations, simply love!! 😍





This cake is really need a lot of preparations... I think I won't make this cake again for the time being! Hahaha...

Cream Cheese Pudding Cake/Baked Cheese Tart

Ingredients(15cm pan):

Tart Bace:
130g cake flour
25g bread flour
20g ground almonds
45g powdered sugar
pinch of salt
80g unsalted butter
35g egg

Cheesecake Pudding:
200g cream cheese
60g Camembert cheese
65g cane sugar
9g corn starch 
2 eggs
135ml heavy cream
10ml lemon juice

Recipe source from: HidaMari Cooking


Happy Baking!

Comments