Belgian Waffles

Very quick and easy recipe.They are light, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside when freshly made. 😘


👆Store in a container.


👆What do you top yours with.....😉


I love to drizzle some honey and butter or a scoop of vanilla ice cream, if desired.

This recipe I have kept for ages.....I searched high and low for a great recipe for my Belgian waffle maker and I found the best with this one.😍 Love this fluffy waffles without using Yeast.  

Ingredients :

2 cups all purpose flour
4 tsps baking powder
1 tbsp sugar
2 eggs
1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
13⁄4  cups milk
1 tsp vanilla(optional)

Direction:
1. Preheat waffle maker and oil the waffle maker.
2. Beat eggs about 30 seconds until fluffy.
3. Beat in remaining ingredients until smooth paste forms.
4. Pour 1⁄2 cup batter onto center of waffle maker and cook for around 2-3 minutes.

Source from:TV Food channel

Happy Making!


Comments