Cheesecake Brownies

These brownies are dense with great chocolate flavor. Yummy!!
But.... my cutting skill still need to improve..... ^^


我的切割技巧尚需改进......^^

While making Chocolate Ogura Cake, I was preparing this Cheesecake brownies too..... I was planning to bring both cakes for tomorrow gathering. Hope my friends will enjoy eating both cakes.  At the same time, I baked Zebra cake too.... because unsatisfied with the outcome..... so I'll not bringing this Zebra cake to the gathering. ^^


Packed. Ready to bring to the gathering.... ^^

Cheesecake Brownies
Ingredients :

1/2 cup butter
4 oz of unsweetened baking chocolate(I used 115g)
1  cup of sugar (225g)
2 eggs
1 cup of flour(140g All Purpose Flour )
1 tsp of vanilla
1/2 tsp of baking powder
1/4 tsp of salt

For the topping :
8 oz low fat cream cheese( I used 230g)
1 egg
1/3 cup of sugar(75g)

Method:

1. Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 8 x 8 inch square baking pan. Set aside.
2. Melt butter and chocolate in a saucepan over low heat, stirring occasionally, until smooth (4 to 7 minutes). Remove from heat.
3. Stir in sugar and vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add flour, baking powder and salt; mix just until all ingredients are moistened and brownie mixture is smooth.
4. Spread brownie mixture into prepared baking pan.
5. For the topping beat the cheese, egg and sugar until smooth. Dollop the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter. Swirl together using a knife or skewer.
6. Bake for 25 to 33 minutes or until brownies just begin to pull away from sides of pan. Cool completely and then cut into bars and serve.

Source from: My Kitchen Snippets


Enjoy Baking!

Comments