榴莲牛油蛋糕 Durian Butter Cake


I used the left over durian  in the fridge (nobody wants to eat it😅) to make this butter flavour durian cake, yummy! 😋

Ingredients: 

(A)
   120g durian flesh (I used 200g) 
   60ml/4 tbsp milk 
   40g plain flour 
   
(B)
   250g butter
   220g sugar (I used 160g)
   
(C)
   5 large eggs 
   
(D)
   200g plain flour 
   50g custard powder
   ½ tsp baking powder
   ¼ tsp baking soda


Method: 

  1. Blend durian flesh with milk till smooth.( I just mashed it with fork) Add the flour in (A) and mix well.
  2.        
  3. Cream (B) till light and fluffy. 
  4.  
  5. Add (C), one at a time, mix well before each addition. 
  6.  
  7. Add durian mixture and mix till evenly blended. 

  8. Fold in (D) in 3 -4 addition, mix well before addition (I used the
  9. lowest speed of my mixer and the last addition I used a plastic spatula to fold in).  
  10.        
  11. Pour batter in a greased and lined 8” square pan and bake in preheated oven at 180C for about 40-45 mins.

Recipe source: Cook.Bake.Love

Happy Baking!

Comments