Baking life!! ^^

My house was under renovation.......... so it was inconvenience of baking. I quickly baked some cakes and cookies to clear up all my stuff before the expiry date. Well, I guess my next baking posting will take few months later to share with you all. Please be patient! Hehehe......😄

I have to bake my kids favourite so they can help me to finish all my baking. Hahaha..... In fact, these all are my favourite dessert too!😊

This cream crackers cheese cake is our all time favourite! I don't mind to make this cake because it's easy to make!😊


My elder son likes to eat fruity cake. I baked this fruity cake especially for him. This cake is simply goes well with a cup of coffee. Mmmm...... simply love it..... my coffee and fruit cake!! 😘

Ooo...... chocolate chips cookies! You will never resist to munch it.....it's so chocolaty, nutty, crunchy and sweet! 😋

Recipe for Fruit Cake:

Ingredients :
250g  dried mix fruits ( soak with rum or brandy overnight )
110g   butter
110g   sugar(60g brown sugar + 50g castor sugar)
1 tsp    vanilla essence 
2         eggs
115g    plain flour

Method :

  1. Prepare a 7 " square cake tin .
  2. Cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
  3. Beat in eggs, one by one, beating well after each addition.Add in vanilla essence & continue to beat.
  4. Mix in flour until well combined.
  5. Fold in soaked mixed  fruits.
  6. Place batter into  lined/greased pan.
  7. Bake in a preheated oven at 160C for 1 hour or until a skewer stuck in the middle comes out clean.
  8. Let the cake cool in the tin for 20 min then remove it onto a wire rack & leave it to cool completely. 


Enjoy Baking!

Comments