Milo oreo ice-cream



When the day is hot and steamy,
Ice cream is so cold and creamy.
Yeah!  Ice cream!
I'm just gonna eat it up!
I dream of  ice cream,
From Monday to Sunday
Going to get some right away....yum...yum... 

Milo oreo ice-cream

Ingredients:
Whipping cream- 400ml (I made 800ml~left over^^)
Condensed milk - 6 tbsp ( I add 4 tbsp~prefer less sweetness^^)
Milo - 5 tbsp (I add 7 tbsp)
Oreo cookies (in the middle of cream removed) - 137g (crumble) ( I didn't remove the cream & break it in chunks) I used about 10 pieces of oreo cookies.

Method:
1. Beat Whipping cream and the condensed milk until stiff peak , Add in milo and stir well. Mix in cookies & mix well. Put into a container and refrigerate it until hardened.

*The sweetness and taste up to personal preference.

Enjoy Making!

Comments