Durian Muffins

I'm glad that I can use the durian which already sitting in the fridge for quite some time. So, I thought it's a good idea to bake some durian muffins. I had 3 muffins once the cake was slightly cooled down. I personally think it's a bit sweet, but my kids think it's alright.😅





Ingredients:

(A)

160 gm. cake flour - sifted
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder - sifted
1/2 tsp. salt

(B)
130 gm. butter
100 gm. sugar
2 egg 
200gm  durian puree
120 ml. evaporated milk
1 tsp. vanilla essence

Method:

(1) Blend durian flesh & leave aside. ( I used fork to do it)

(2) Sieve flour, baking powder and salt. 

(3) Cream butter and sugar till light and fluffy.

(4) Add in eggs one at a time till well combined before the next addition.

(5) Fold in flour mixture till well blended.

(6) Add in durian puree , vanilla essence and evaporated milk and mix well.

(7) Fill  into paper cup and bake at 180C for about 25mins.

(8) Leave on rack till cool.


Happy Baking!

Comments