Baked Paprika Chicken Drumsticks


Oh my... just realized that I forgot to take picture of this delicious dish ..... quickly took the picture(after my diner) to share with you all. :)

This is another quick and easy recipe coming out of my kitchen. All I have to do is marinate it and bake it in the oven. I love this dish and  it is great to serve it with rice. I will definitely make this dish again. 

Ingredients:
6 chicken drumsticks – clean.

Seasonings:
3 shallots, 2 garlic (pounded)
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp ginger juice
1 tsp pepper/black pepper
1 tbp paprika powder
1 tbp rice wine
½ tsp garlic powder
½ tsp sugar
½ tsp salt
1tbp  cooking oil

Method:
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry. Combined all the seasonings and toss the chicken in the mixture. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours( I refrigerate it for overnight).

2. Bake in the preheated oven 200c for 50 minutes or untill cooked.Don't forget to turn the chicken so both side of the drumsticks are cooked well.

Happy Cooking!

Comments