Dark Chocolate Yogurt cake


Oh no....... I forgot my hubby's birthday!! He was so angry at me!!!    He didn't want to talk to me that night......I apologized to him and yet he still mad at me!  Oops!!  I couldn't sleep on that night.....because I felt guilty. Hmm........I decided to do something to make him feel better.  I spent the whole night for making a birthday cake for him....hoping that he can forgive me after he saw the cake next morning. 😅


The cake with  icing is a bit too sweet for him, so I made another plain cake~~butter cake for him which is his favourite cake.^^

Phew.....luckily, he felt better after he saw the cake in the fridge. Yeahhhh!! :D


Dark Chocolate Yogurt cake


Ingredients:


1 cup   all purpose flour

1/2 cup  cocoa powder
2tsp  baking powder
1/4tsp salt
1 cup  brown sugar
1 cup plain yogurt
3 large eggs, light whisk
1tbsp strong brew coffee
1/2 cup canola oil( I used sunflower oil)

Method:

1.  Preheat oven 350F. Grease the 8cm pan.
2.  Sift flour,cocoa powder & baking powder. Add in salt , sugar & stir well.
3.  Add in all the wet ingredients, yogurt, eggs, coffee & oil. Use a whisk & whisk everything together.
4.  Pour into pan & bake for 50 minutes or until cook.
5.  Cool in pan for 5 minutes before transfer to rack to cool completely.

Enjoy Baking!

Comments