Homemade Kaya 2


Yeah.....I made kaya again!! Today's homemade kaya looks smoother than the first attempted kaya I made .....happy!!!^^

I used more palm sugar which is 120g and brown sugar is 60g.The coconut milk is 230g. Love the palm sugar taste.....very aromatic!!

~ ~ Kaya ~ ~
No need double boiling method, cook 10 to 15 minutes to get a smooth and fragrant Kaya.

Ingredients:
3 eggs
sugar 250g (I used 60g brown sugar 130g palm sugar)
coconut milk 300g (I used 230g)
4 Pandan leaf 

Method:
A) Mix eggs, sugar and coconut milk and mixed well.

2) Sieved the eggs mixtures into cooking pan, add Pandan leaves.

3) Cook over low heat,  keep stirring (be quick) until the kaya is thickened.

Notes: 
1. Use a thick pan to cook kaya.
2. Please use fresh coconut milk.
3. The kaya cannot keep too long. The best is keep for a week.

Enjoy Making!

Comments