flat belly diet drink^^


This is  the detox drink I prepared today. I learned it from the Facebook.^^ Here attached with the instruction:( Ooops! I forgot to add in the grated ginger. :p)

~~flat belly diet~~ Ingredients:
2 liters water 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger( I omit this) 1 medium cucumber, sliced 1 medium lemon, sliced( I used lime) 12 small spearmint leaves
Place all ingredients in a large pitcher, let blend together overnight, the next day drink the whole pitcher during the course of the day. Hello fast weight loss!


Note:
Lemons: Help in the absorption of sugars and calcium and cuts down your cravings for sweets.

Cucumbers act as a diuretic and flush fat cells. It is alkalizing to the body (if you have an alkaline body, no diseases can live there), and increase your energy levels.

Limes promote a healthy digestive tract.

Mint is a natural appetite suppressant that also aids in digestion.

Comments