Pumpkin Kaya(不含鸡蛋南瓜kaya)


This is my first attempt making eggless kaya~~~ Pumpkin Kaya. Well......and I am falling in love with it!!  I would like to share with you the recipe. I suppose many of you might have your own recipe already but just a sharing. I bet this Pumpkin Kaya is more healthier than the ordinary kaya. Don't you agree with me?  It looks delicious and nice colour too.^^

~ ~ Homemade eggless pumpkin kaya ~ ~

Ingredients: 
Pumpkin  ~ 300g (Steamed)
Sugar ~ 130g 
thick coconut milk ~ 200g 
pandan leaves ~ 4

Method: 
1. Pour all Ingredients into fruit juice machine and well blended .
2 Pour into a heavy based saucepan, add in pandan leaves and cook over low heat. Keep stirring well with a wooden spoon until thickens. (I used double boiling cooking method for about 30 minutes).
3.Cool, then bottle the kaya in jam jars.

Notes: Keep stirring constantly during cooking kaya to prevent sticking.



〜〜自制不含鸡蛋南瓜kaya〜〜
主料:
南瓜〜300克(蒸熟了)
糖〜130克
浓椰浆〜200克
香兰叶〜4

方法:
1.倒入所有材料放入果汁机,并充分混合。
2.倒入一个沉重的厚锅里,加入香兰叶,用小火煮。继续用木勺搅拌,直到变稠。 (我用双沸腾的烹调方法,约30分钟)。
3.待冷却,再装进罐子里。

小小心得:煮kaya时要不停搅拌,以免粘锅。


* 食谱来自【妈妈们的私房菜】。


Enjoy Making.^^



Comments