豆腐干拌黃瓜( Dried bean curd with cucumber)






I love egg tofu, steamed tofu, tao pok but I'm not a big fan of tau kwa. Perhaps it is the way they processed it and the colour. Anyway, I saw this appetizer from 美食走透透食谱分享站 and attracted me to make this appetizer. I tried to looking for this tau kwa from super market but it was disappointed me....end up, I got it from wet market yesterday. I  finally done this today!! The taste not bad!! This is easy to make.....you can try to make it and tell me how does the taste like! ^^    
Here is the recipe:
  豆腐拌黃瓜

原料(ingredients)

豆腐3-4塊 (tofu)
日本黃瓜1根(Japanese cucumber)
乾紅尖椒3-4個(red chili)
香菜20g(Pasley)

醬汁(Seasoning)

黑醋1湯匙(Black vinegar)
芝麻油1湯匙(Sesame oil)
鹽2g(salt)
雞粉2g(chicken stock)

做法(Method)
黃瓜和豆腐乾切絲;(shreaded cucumber,carrot & tau kwa) )
香菜和紅尖椒切碎;Chopped pasley & chili)
在小碗中將所有調味料混合;Mix all the seasoning in a bowl)
鍋中高火加熱適量油,放入紅尖椒徹底翻炒,約需時1分鐘,之後將紅尖椒放入醬汁中,備用;( Heat up oil in a pan & fried the chili about a minute, dish out & mix into the seasoning)

在碗中將黃瓜,豆腐乾和香菜混合,倒入醬汁攪勻,即成。(Pour in the sauce & mix well the salad)
Enjoy Making! ^^                                                                   

Comments