Pork Chop


Though I still baked weekly and cook daily but I wasn't have the mood to post on blog till now......sorry!! ^^
This blog will be my journal on all the tried and tested recipes. Recipes that interest me and I have tried it. I will post my attempts and the recipes that I have tried. This blog will be my children's future recipes guidance.

Now back to what I have been up to. I have been wanting to make pork chop. Yes, I hardly make this dish for many reasons. One is trying to eat less meat. Second, it take ages. But for my kids, everything is possible.^^

Here is the recipe for the pork chop:

Ingredients:

1. Pork slices marinated with soy sauce, black pepper and oyster sauce. Put in the fridge for few hour or overnight.
2. Prepared flour, egg, bread crumbs. 
3. Take the  marinated pork chop wrapped in a layer of flour, shake off excess flour, then coated with the beaten eggs.Lastly, coated with the bread crumbs.
4. Fried the pork chop in a low heat. Don't over fried it....when you tested with a chopstick easily poke through, that means cooked!

Enjoy Cooking!!

Translation from this online recipes:
製作:1、豬里脊肉切厚片,放入生抽、黑胡椒、蠔油醃製入味。
 2、洋蔥、西紅柿切片,鍋中炒至7成熟,調入鹽出鍋放入盤中。
3、準備麵粉、蛋液、麵包糠各一份,將醃好的豬排先裹上一層麵粉,抖掉多餘的麵粉,放入打散的雞蛋液裡裹上蛋液,在裹上麵包糠。
放入油鍋小火炸熟撈出控油擺在.

Comments