Coconut Banana Cake Ring



   
Yes, I baked banana cake again !!! ^ ^ I'm not very fond of eating banana .....but...... if I used it in my baking.... I just like the banana flavour in the cake. I can eat it for breakfast, afternoon snack and supper ! Hahaha....♥(◠‿◠)♥

Although I have not succeeded in removing the cake  from the bundt pan (forgot to greased the pan first) ~(≧﹏≦)~ but the cake is really delicious .  The shredded coconut in this cake is a perfect match .....it makes the cake  more flavour and chewy....A perfect bite for tea time ! ^ ^

Ingredients :
2 large eggs 
70g butter
3/4cup granulated sugar 
1/2 cup coconut milk
3 mashed ripe bananas
1 young coconut (shredded)
2 cups all-purpose flour (or 260g)
1 teaspoons baking powder 
1/2 teaspoon baking soda 
1/2 teaspoon salt 
1/2 cup raisins (optional)

Method :

1) Sieve the cake flour , baking powder, bicarbonate of soda and salt together.
(2) Beat  sugar and butter in  a mixing bowl till creamy.
(3) Add in the egg one by one and coconut milk and mix well.

(4) Add in sifted ingredients and the rest of the ingredients. 
(5) Pour into a bundt tin 9" x 3" and bake at 180C for about 60mins. or till cooked. Stand cake in tin for at least 5 to 10 mins. before unmoulding onto a cooling rack.

Note : I sprinkled the raisins on top the cake after i have put the cake in the oven....it was a bit too late to put in the raisins, so the raisins a bit over burned.  (◠_◠)

Enjoy baking !!

Comments