Black Sesame Cake



I like black/white sesames. I'm happy that my kids like to eat this cake. This cake texture is soft & compact due to the overloaded with black sesame powder😅. 

Well, my taste and others can be differed, it maybe good to me but not others😅. However, I definitely will bake this cake again, and i will try to  reduce the amount of black sesames in butter cream.  I decorated the cake with whipped cream~ as well as an excuse to use up the rest of my whipped cream. 😉

So, if you are looking for something a little different, give this cake a try. It's one of my delicious and beautiful cake. 😘


Black Sesame Cake


Ingredients: 

A) 220g   egg white
      70g    sugar
         5g   cream of tartar
B) 120g    egg yolks
        60g   Sweet corn oil 
        60g   fresh milk
        70g   black sesame powder
C)    70g  flour
          3g  baking powder


Method :

1. Mix well ingredients (B),add in (C) and mix well.
2. Beat ingredients (A) until soft peak form , then ad in (1) & mix well
3. Pour the batter into a lined paper tin.
4. Bake in a preheated oven at 190c for 20-30 minutes.


Black sesame butter cream:
a) 100g  butter, 50g icing sugar, 150g cream cheese
b) 100g  black sesame powder ( I suggest use 50g)
c) 20g rum ( I used brandy)


Method :
1. Beat (a) until creamy , then add in (b) and stir well.
2. Lastly, add in (c) and mix well.


Happy Baking !! 





Comments